CURRENT OPENINGS AS OF August 1, 2019
||San Francisco Caffè Co. Ltd.
||20 - 30 years old
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, etc.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment
- Prepares food before the arrival of guests
- Makes adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns
- Acts as liaison to front-of-house employees to ensure proper food service temperature
- Seasons food according to recipes or company needs
- Orders ingredients and spices as needed
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, burner and grill.
- Portions, arranges, and garnishes food based on client preference
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Estimates expected food consumption and organizes preparation
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Orders new menu items for specials or cheap deals
- Prepares any necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins
- Offers a creative menu to compete with other local restaurants
- Cleans up after business hours
- Communicates with owner about how to improve meal service
- Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to accept challenges and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly, confident and communicative
||Generous Wages + Employee Discounts + Group Accident Insurance/Group Health Insurance (after 1 year employment duration) + Paid Annual Leave.
To apply for a position, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For more information, please contact to Mrs. Robyn: 093769736